Move Child from “I Can’t” to “I Can”
Structure of Intellect (SOI) Program aims to understand:
1. Child’s dominant learning style which is depending on child’s learning profile.
2. Develops lifelong skills which are necessary for achieving success both inside as well as outside the classroom.
3. The whole learning process are to ensure that children’s abilities are exactly where they need to be so that they can unlock their full learning potential.
Structure of Intellect (SOI) Program will:
1. Bridge the gap of WEAK COGNITIVE ABILITY through the content and product
2. Give the solid foundation for children to be successful in academic career.
Key Domains of SOI
Dr. Meeker has proven the theory that intellectual abilities can be identified and improved. According to her, successful learning requires different ability which are the 5 key domains of SOI; Comprehension, Memory, Problem Solving, Creativity and Critical Thinking.
SOI is an exciting, beneficial way of approaching intelligence, learning and education. We focus at the very root of learning. Successful learning requires a certain level of different abilities to be in place.
5 Districts of Operation Which Will Link to Learner’s Intelligence
- Convergent Production
- Divergent Production
3 Contents That Human Mind Uses to Carry Out the Learner’s Intelligence
6 Products That Learners Will Apply to the Content to Achieve Results
SOI Unique Features
- 90 Different Cognitive Abilities for age 5 – 20 years old
- 80 hours program
- 60 hours workbook, 20 hours computer content.
- Duration of 80 hours will be 8 – 9 months
- Progression report will be generated for every 20 hours, 40 hours, 60 hours and 80 hours
- In completion of the 8 month the will be a post assessment to indicate the comparison of the report
- 1 hour session comprises of 30 minutes of workbook 15 minutes of computer lesson and 15 minutes of gaming